Member Benefits Include:-
- Get $20 off all bike service packages
- Get $20 off all suspension services
- Receive a $25 store credit in July each year you spend over $500 in-store (*one store credit applied per eligible customer per financial year).
- Receive significantly discounted, exclusive Fully Charged Club Member product & servicing deals
1) Retur Your Bike To Us After 6 Months OR
2) Keep Renting Your Existing Bike After 6 Months OR
3) Buy Your Bike - even after 1 day! OR
4) Return Your Bike and Get a Brand New One After 6 Months
All of our electric mountain bikes are eligible for rental. No maximum RRP 👌
Maybe you want to test out a few different bikes until you settle on the one you love knowing you can get a new one every six months without having to go through the pain of selling the old one?
Key benefits of this program include:
- No ongoing account keeping fees
- Low monthly rental payments
- Optional Protection Plan available (including theft)
- Maintenance and repairs included* -
- 6 Months Minimum Rental
So come on in and Rent the Bike, Own the Adventure with The EMTB Store.
This new service provides those all important checks against buying a pre-owned EMTB that’s been flogged out from the owner’s lack of maintenance, has problems from a home mechanic job or motor, battery power or headunit issues from prior derestriction or tampering.
We look under the hood with a fine tooth comb and conduct a detailed assessment of pre-owned EMTB you are interested in purchasing checking the bike’s components and running motor diagnostics in line with manufacturer’s up-to-date specifications.
The motors we can assess are Bosch, Shimano and Dyname motors.
We conduct a thorough check on the EMTB with or without a motor diagnostics.
GUARANTEED 24 HR TURNAROUND TIME!
Detailed EMTB check with diagnostics $199
Detailed EMTB check w/out diagnostics $169
A small price to pay for the surety of your ebike purchase and be better informed when negotiating price.
So if you’re in the market for a second hand EMTB, ask the seller if they wouldn’t mind you getting the bike checked over for 24hrs by your local EMTB shop before parting with your hard-earned mula.
They should be ok if there’s nothing to hide!